Contact Lenses at Complete Eye Care
Complete Eye Care is your premier choice for contact lenses in St. Louis, MO. We take pride in providing our contact lens specialty and service to our patients. We have contact lens options that can fit every need and different lifestyles. Even if you’ve been told you are not a candidate for contact lenses, we invite you to let us find an option that works best for you!
Contact Lens Services and Options
• Disposable and Conventional Soft Contact Lenses
• Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
• Hybrid Contact Lenses
• Scleral Contact Lenses
• Contact Lenses for Astigmatism Correction
• Multifocal and Bifocal Contact Lenses for Presbyopia
• Cosmetic and Colored Contact Lenses
• Therapeutic and Prosthetic Contact Lenses
• Orthokeratology (Ortho K) and Corneal Reshaping Therapy (CRT) providing patients of all ages with an alternative to glasses, daytime contact lenses, and surgery.
• Specialty contact lenses to manage irregular corneal conditions, including patients with keratoconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, corneal transplants, ocular surface diseases and dry eye syndrome.
Did you know…
that more than 30 million people in the U.S. wear contact lenses? The majority of those people are females over the age of 25 who wear soft lenses. However, children as young as 10 years old could be candidates for contacts so long as they are capable of following all wear and care instructions.